The AbbVie Golden Ticket provides a year’s use of a lab bench and core facilities at MBC BioLabs’ San Francisco or San Carlos site, as well as opportunities to engage with AbbVie scientific and business leaders. It will be awarded to two early-stage companies developing novel, transformational therapies for immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care or aesthetics.
The ideal candidate for winning an AbbVie Golden Ticket will meet the following criteria:
- Focused on science / technology with potential to generate transformational therapies in areas that align strategically with AbbVie’s therapeutic areas of interest (listed above and additional details available here)
- Developing therapeutic platform technologies, including gene therapy, novel cell therapy, gene editing, or novel drug-discovery or platform technologies
To apply, please upload your non-confidential company presentation by April 14, 2023.
In the application, please address:
- What is the scientific insight and approach driving your company?
- If successful, how would your therapeutic approach provide significant patient benefit beyond currently available treatment or other R&D stage programs?
- How would winning an AbbVie Golden Ticket help your company?
Selected applicants will be invited to present their company to an expert AbbVie leadership panel at an event to be held in-person at MBC BioLabs on May 18th, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application.
All the best of luck!