June 29, 2017
Flow Cytometer Applications Specialist, Miltenyi
Join the Flow Revolution with MACSQuant!
Powerful and compact
– Carry out multi-parametric flow cytometry via three lasers and up to ten optical channels
– Perform sophisticated phenotypic analysis and functional studies, e.g., cell cycle, apoptosis, and cell proliferation analysis on a variety of cell types, such as whole blood, cell lines, and yeast
– Perfectly suited for fluorochrome-conjugated MACS® Antibodies
Automated instrument calibration and compensation
– Automated optimization of channel voltage settings to ensure consistently high performance.
– Single-stained cells or compensation beads can be used for fully automated compensation of up to eight colors via an 8×8 matrix.
Miltenyi would like to invite users for one-on-one training sessions in the afternoon from 1:00 – 5:00 PM. Please contact Christine Crosby to schedule.