Website Aperture Therapeutics, Inc.
Diversity. Focus. Discovery.
Apply the understanding of human genetic diversity to discovery of novel disease pathways and development of in vitro disease models enabling drug discovery. We are looking for a research assistant with expertise in cell line development and stem cell differentiation that will excel in a fast-paced startup environment. We value a broad range of career motivations and foster development of early career scientists.
– B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related fields
– Extensive expertise in iPSC development, cell culture, and differentiation (>3 yrs)
– Proficiency in genome engineering and molecular cloning techniques
– Highly organized with outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Competitive salary and equity compensation based on experience and track-record
– Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
– Commuter benefits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org