Website Clear Gene, Inc.
We invite you to join our team of careful scientists as we develop new diagnostic tests. This position will support our COVID test and a new class of cancer diagnostics. We’re recruiting a careful, analytically-minded research associate to validate our qPCR and isothermal tests. Our ideal candidate has experience validating nucleic acid tests for regulatory submissions.
This is a full-time position in our San Carlos lab. It’s an opportunity to join an exciting, early-stage company and advance your career as the company grows.
Our ideal team member will:
- Have exceptional and reproducible pipetting skills;
- Pride themselves on their beautiful, reproducible qPCR amplification curves;
- Use R to analyze experimental results and generate reproducible reports, or be eager to learn;
- Understand the diagnostic regulatory environment, or be eager to learn;
- Solve problems and troubleshoot independently and as a team; and
- Share our passion for reproducibility, quality control, and version control.
- Careful scientist with M.S. in a relevant field and 3+ years of related work experience, or B.S. in a relevant field and 5+ years of related work experience;
- At least three years of post-graduate hands-on experience with qPCR, preferably developing and validating molecular assays;
- Experience with human and viral RNA isolation;
- Basic proficiency with the R statistical language.
Clear Gene develops molecular diagnostic tests for breast cancer to COVID. We combine advances in data science with rigorous molecular biology to improve clinical outcomes. We value careful scientists who work behind the scenes with us to support clinical labs on the front lines. We move quickly and work closely with you to advance your career in ways that only happen in a fast-paced start-up environment.
We would love to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cleargene.com.