Website Clear Gene, Inc.
We invite you to join our team of careful scientists as we develop new diagnostic tests. This position will support our COVID test and a new class of cancer diagnostics. We’re recruiting creative, analytically-minded Scientists to help us take our qPCR and isothermal tests through FDA and into clinic.
This is a full-time position in our San Carlos lab. It’s an opportunity to join an exciting, early-stage company and advance your career as the company grows.
Our ideal team member will:
- Have exceptional and reproducible bench skills;
- Creative scientific problem solving paired with careful analytical validation;
- Use R to analyze experimental results and generate reproducible reports, or be eager to learn;
- Understand the diagnostic regulatory environment, or be eager to learn;
- Eager to work as part of a team; and
- Share our passion for reproducibility, quality control, and version control.
- Careful scientist with Ph.D. in a relevant field;
- Postdoc experience preferred;
- Hands-on experience developing and validating qPCR for clinical tests;
- Experience with RNA isolation;
- Basic proficiency with R.
Clear Gene develops molecular diagnostic tests for breast cancer to COVID. We combine advances in data science with rigorous molecular biology to improve clinical outcomes. We value careful scientists who work behind the scenes with us to support clinical labs on the front lines. We move quickly and work closely with you to advance your career in ways that only happen in a fast-paced start-up environment.
We would love to hear from you if you think you would be a good fit.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cleargene.com.