Website Pandorum International Inc.
Building blocks of life
- Perform biochemical and cell-based assays, assay development, protein production and characterization, ELISA, western, biomarker studies and use various molecular biology tools
- Work with the team of scientists towards establishing various protocols with high quality, generate reproducible SOPs compatible with cGMP process for technology/knowledge transfer for clinical grade production
- Lead/undertake specific R&D projects, coordinating with the team and managing/ supervising/ training employees/ scientists assigned to work under your supervision
- Supervise existing and initiate new interactions with collaborators and clients, including various entities such as, clinical, regulatory, CROs
- Data interpretation, trouble shooting and report generation
- Write technical and business reports, grant applications, publications, patents; attend and make presentations at meetings/conferences
- Generate data for Company newsletter, website, social media, printed journals etc.
- Conduct lab activities and responsibilities as assigned to ensure smooth functioning of the lab
Required Skills / Experience
- PhD plus at least 2 years of relevant experience, especially in Mammalian cell culture, Cell based assays, etc.
- Must have expertise in Confocal microscopy and FACS and desirable to have experience in Ultracentrifugation and RNA biology techniques (Transfection of mammalian cells and experience with IVT miRNA and/or mRNA molecules etc.)
- Strong record of scientific achievements as demonstrated with publications and presentations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org