Website Pandorum International Inc.
Building blocks of life
1. Conduct research on biological and synthetic nanovesicles for therapeutic applications and protocol generation for the same
2. Conceptualize, plan, execute, analyse and troubleshoot experimental data
3. Assess suitability of liposomes from different lipids and other biomolecules by landscaping their combinations to obtain an optimized formulation
4. Develop high-quality protocols and reproducible SOPs, compatible with cGMP principles
5. Ensure availability of relevant instruments, materials, reagents, and other resources for the experiments
6. Write technical and business reports, grant applications, publications, patents; attend and make presentations at meetings/conferences
7. Co-ordinate with teams working in different geographies through regular calls, presentations, and frequent exchange of information
Required Skills / Experience
1. PhD plus at least 2 years of relevant experience, especially using FACS, Chromatography, Ultracentrifuge, Confocal microscopy, RNA biology (Targeted delivery of RNA based therapeutics etc).
2. Strong record of scientific achievements as demonstrated with publications and presentations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org