Please join us for a lunch-and-learn presentation and live demonstration, hosted in collaboration with MBC biolabs, and watch a live demonstration of the following:
- Sorting with the gentle, closed-cartridge microfluidic MACSQuant® Tyto® Cell Sorter
- Fully automated light-sheet imaging of large samples with the UltraMicroscope Blaze™
Workshop schedule topics:
MACSQuant Tyto Microfluidic Cell Sorter:
Tuesday, April 26 at 10:00 a.m.
• Cell line engineering: isolate the engineered cells you want in an easy/fast/gentle/sterile way
Tuesday, April 26 at 2:00 p.m.
• SCG sample prep: better cells in/better data out
UltraMicroscope Blaze Light Sheet Microscopy:
Tuesday, April 26 at 2pm
• Neuroscience: rapid imaging of an intact mouse brain
Lunch presentations: 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
(Lunch provided each day in the lobby for registrants.)
- Tyto Microfluidic Fluorescent Cell Sorting: How is it different and why is it better?
- UltraMicroscope Blaze Light Sheet Imaging: light sheet microscopy, what, why, and how
Flow Cytometry Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org / 707 328 1812
email@example.com / 206 707 3308