About the Event
Please join our partners from Malvern Panalytical for a free workshop on Orthogonal Techniques for Protein Drug Discovery Programs on March 20th.
About the Workshop:
- Key profile indicators for protein candidate selection, current discovery challenges, and live technology demonstrations.
- Assessment of the affinity and stability profiles of target molecules is key for successful candidate selection. This in-person workshop highlights key technologies used to strengthen early drug discovery programs for protein-based therapies.
- We will cover current challenges for discovery programs, use of fit-for-purpose technology to improve hit validation, and orthogonal techniques to ensure accurate results. We will offer live demonstrations of these technologies following the talks.
Preliminary Schedule (subject to change)
• Learn about new orthogonal discovery techniques and network with experts in the field.
• Watch live product demos.
Get in touch with the local business development manager Gordon Stack at: